Total BMX Killabee K3 Frame / Kyle Baldock Signature
KYLE BALDOCK'S SIGNATURE FRAME
Info from Total BMX:
The fresh Killabee K3 frame has had a few refinements, internally it has been beefed up in key areas to increase the strength and perfectly balance the weight of the frame. Expect the Killabee K3 to be both lighter and stronger than ever before. We have added cut outs on the stays end caps and a new angle cut seat tube for a more aggressive look. We are also stoked on the new Killabee metal head badge that comes with the frame and of course brake mounts are included in the box at no extra cost.
- Head angle: 75.5 Degrees with Metal head badge
- Stand over height 7.63″ (measured from centre of BB - centre of top tube)
- Mid BB 11.62″ height (heat treated)
- Rear length 12.75″ slammed-13.1″ (short and responsive)
- Tapered Downtube / seat tube / seat stays / chain stays
- Offset tubing thickness, thicker in the areas of high stress
- Integrated 120mm tall Head tube (Heat Treated)
- Removable brake lugs and tabs
- 5mm thick Heat treated dropouts with internal face CNC detail
- Laser cut stay bridge with Total Logo
- Highest quality materials used throughout
- TT lengths 19.75/ 20.4/ 20.7/ 21″
- (1) years warranty (Check website for full details)
- Colour: Purple Clear Coat, Chrome or Black Ice.
NOTE - We do not warrant the use of dual lower cable setups on our frames, there is a small risk of catching your foot on the dual cable hanger causing cable guide thread damage.
TERMS & Shipping Information:
When you order from EntityBMX.com, you’ll receive order notification via email.
Upon receiving your order we’ll endeavour to package and dispatch your order within 1 working day.
Full tracking information of your order will be sent to you via email, when applicable.
Thank you, Entity BMX Shop.